Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wanderlust

I am starting to believe that I live in the most grim corner of the world.



















It was raining again yesterday. It tends to make me unhappy. I waterproofed myself and went out for a walk early.


















Living in an industrial wasteland intesifies my feelings of despair, especially on days like this.























































I envy those who are still out and about, traveling and touring. Especially those getting out of this mad city. It's been a difficult adjustment thus far. Maybe it's just the weather. It has been particularly nasty.
















New York doesn't cope well with weather of any kind. Water, for some reason, vexes people in Manhattan.




























I don't know too much about it. I went to a museum and a movie yesterday.














..so there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home