Friday, August 18, 2006

Pool Party

Some days it's alright being back in NY.















I went to McCarren pool last night to see Califone, Low and Iron & Wine.






























My friend Dan called it 'magical,' but he's from LA. Even so, it's still a pretty cool place to see a show. This was my first time there, as I've been away from home a bit these days.
















There was ice cream, and a lot of Brooklyn beer.















And a rock show ( 'rock' used quite loosely). What more do you need? I prefer the Iron without the Wine, or vice-versa. The man without the band. Low was spectacular, however, and should have headlined and played until everyone fell asleep, and then played those Pink Floyd covers that they used to do, around sunrise.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home