Monday, August 28, 2006

Things That Make Me Laugh On A Gloomy Day

Fishing at Catalina. (By fishing I mean waking up at dawn, drinking Budweiser until noon and then sleeping away most of the afternoon in the sun) I didn't catch a damn thing, but I saw a bald Eagle up close...which was nice.
















Riding around New Orleans in the back of someone's pick-up at four in the morning. Fairly self-explanatory really.

















Chasing Elk on the Lost Coast of California.


















Photobooth at an arcade in Tokyo.















Mexican circus.




















This picture.















The time I pasted a picture of myself over my friend Matt's face on a picture of he and his mom that he had on a bulletin board over his desk. He didn't think it was very funny, but it still makes me laugh.

















Kamil being 'Papertowel Face.'




















Well...I feel much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home