Monday, May 15, 2006

Territorial Sea

The time to enjoy a European tour is about three weeks after you unpack.
-George Ade



It feels like ages since I've been able to put up any pictures on this confounded thing. The internet is such an inconstant variable in my life these days that I almost don't miss it. I've said goodbye to television...going on two weeks now, but I am officially bored. The tour has gone antisocial. When there is the opportunity to get online people cram themselves twenty-deep into a room and ignore one-another. I've been mostly walking. The days seem to be getting longer because, in fact, they have. From out the window of my bunk last night/early morning the sun never quite set, but just remained a faint glow in the sky all night.













































I'm in Trondheim today, upper Norway. It's pretty cold here, especially for summer. I broke out my hat, scarf and gloves to go for a walk this afternoon.















Tomorrow is the first day off in ages. I'll get a few hours in a hotel after the drive to Stockholm, maybe a shower, and then back to work. I'm feeling beat down by the tour at this point. Just an exhausted malaise, really, but I suppose the road leads where it leads...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home