Monday, May 15, 2006

Like Comedy, but Without the Laughter

Continuing adventures in the land of no ice and no napkins....















We're getting into it now. Five consecuitive days of unloading this truck, putting on a show, loading it back up, laughing and drinking into the morning, and then doing it all over again. Thoughts become disconnected and time seems to fly by, and somehow stand still at the same time.


































I feel like it has all been a big mess..cities, countries all blending into eachother. There was Brussels, and the cathedral.




























And this guy, who I followed for several blocks because I thought that he was some sort of Belgian crimefighter, or at least was going somewhere interesting where there were more people like him... sitting around, talking about tiny jackets and such.

















There was Koln, where Stuart told the audience to sit down, and about a thousand of them just dropped to the floor.














I never pegged Germans as the obedient type...jokes, really.















And Hamburg also known as 'poon city' to the locals, where backwards sexual acts are only a dozen Euros away.















hello...
















I found a carnival in Malmo...it gets none more bleak than this.














This is on a wall backstage at a club in Oslo...those that have come before us...















I feel like I haven't eaten properly in ages. I'd really like Thanksgiving on a Roll from Chat and Chew in NY, or an In and Out Burger. I can't take another european pizza.















and onward into the cold Norwegian summer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home