Monday, May 08, 2006

High Five

So the other day my old pal Dave, who tours like a mad man as well, wrote some nice things about me on his blog. We have been on several tours together and he's one of the few people who really seems to have it down. He could tell you the locations of four Cinnabons in the Kansas City metropolitan area, or how to repair a flat tire with butter. These things may not be true, but I'm pretty sure that he can make stained glass and boats. Pretty sweet. He also put a link to my webpage from his blog, which is the interweb equivalent of a high-five. So there. You can read it here.

I found this picture the other day as well. These are David's massive legs that are too big to fit on the couch that he's sitting on. Notice how they naturally fold in on themselves. Necessity is the mother of invention.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home