Saturday, July 21, 2007

Plain Dealer















It's strange to think that less than a week ago I was back home in SF staring off into the Pacific without the slightest inclination to be in Cleveland at all, however that is precisely where I find myself today. Less than a week ago I was camping in Big Sur.




























And watching the fog roll in over the Giants' stadium.














Waiting with my dad, behind home plate for Barry Bonds to strike out.














And doing lots of things that I often don't find myself doing in Cleveland. As an aside I am missing a Nick Cave show and a 30 person acapella choir performing Leonard Cohen songs at The Henry Miller Library to lie around the Ritz Carlton thinking of new ways to break into the mini bar.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home