Monday, February 19, 2007

I am put to shame

I met this Danish photographer who was out taking pictures of The Arcade Fire the last two weeks. He was a really cool guy. When I was at JFK waiting for my flight back to SF I saw him scouting out the food court looking for something inoffensive to eat. We ended up having lunch and chatting for an hour or so, mostly about the differences between the US and Denmark (there are a few). He showed me a bunch of pictures that he had taken of the shows for a New York magazine piece and told me to check out his website, which I just did. I have to say that I am a bit dumbfounded by his work. It is really impressive. If you have the time and/or the interest then check it out here. I think I may have said 'i.like.to.take.pictures.too.' Right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home