Monday, February 19, 2007

Blogaversary















It's true. I put this here heap together one year ago today. It all started with me being bored in Brooklyn, and here I am, 365 days later, on the opposite coast, a year wiser, doing the same damn thing. I'm not sure if things have improved or not, but I'm pretty sure I am as depraved and discontent as I was when I first wrote some stupid stuff about mogwai and some book that I was reading. Thanks for reading and for those of you who do, thanks for writing. I enjoy peeking into your lives every now and again.

2 Comments:

Blogger itslexibitch said...

Congratulations on your brogaversary, darlin! I remember the first time you made an entry - I was watching the L Word and you wanted no part in it. And so began our Sunday night ritual.

xx

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We thoroughly enjoy your humor and insight into your and the greater "our" world. Your writing is maturing, your pictures are often dead on. We'll keep listening as long as you feel like producing.

Dad

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home