Friday, September 29, 2006

The Lower 48

Q: Where have you been dude?
A: Alaska

Q: Damn, for like a week right?
A: More like two

Q: So that's why you never called me back?
A: Exactly

Q: How was it?
A: Fucking amazing

Q: Do you want to hang out this weekend and tell me all about it?
A: Not really

Q: Why not?
A: I'm kind of enjoying the antisocial turn my life has taken lately

Q: But, I thought we were pals
A: You are sadly mistaken















I just got home. I am immensely confused by the overpopulated world around me at the moment. I am digging through a duffel bag trying to find clean clothes to wear, and am unaccustomed to existing without both thermal underwear and hiking boots. Suffice to say that I had a really great, inspiring time. I'll get around to weeding through pictures and such, but for all concerned, I am alive and well in Brooklyn. And no, I wasn't eaten by a bear.
















It was truly incredible. I hope that this gives you some idea.






















































And I hope all is well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you were there. It was a fine time.

LoneDog

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home