Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I don't believe in the existence of angel food cake...

The vacation continues, I suppose, to Lake Joseph...















It was a bit bleak and forbidding, but I guess it kept the people away.
















And allowed some time to get lost.
















When the rain let up it left everything so green and alive.


















It was almost a shame to be indoors.















I miss the woods.















Because it's back to the city for me. Only in New York, and Michigan.


















The saddest songs I've heard (today).

Japancakes- The Waiting mp3

Low- Walk You Out mp3

Cat Power- Names mp3

Jeff Tweedy- Sunken Treasure (live) mp3

Nick Cave- Into My Arms mp3

Iron and Wine- Waiting for a Superman mp3

My Morning Jacket- Bermuda Highway mp3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home