Sunday, November 15, 2009

traveling sideways
















Thanks to some amazing folks, some amazing times, and a pretty incredible new house, I'll be moving down to LA at the end of the month. I'll be adopting, borrowing or kidnapping a dog, stretching out under an orange tree and receiving visitors and well-wishers bearing house warming gifts of gold and silver, or more likely booze and food. Until then it'll be cardboard city in the old apartment and back to some u haul-racing, good-time moving madness.
Sit. Stay.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

congrats on the move! good luck.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

congrats on the move! good luck.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey so, let me know when you settle in. I have a devious plan. Laura does not approve, nay hates, the city of lost anglers. But I can see myself living in her outskirts. I want to plan a trip out with her and show here a good time with out the LAawfulness she experienced last time.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home