Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm ok, how are you, thanks for asking...















It's been forever, and maybe a day or so. Travel has gotten the best of me and my abilities to claim even a few moments of time for myself. That, coupled with the relative scarcity of the internet and telephone has silenced me a bit these last few weeks. For that, and little else, I am sorry. I fly home tomorrow at long last. It seems like it's been months. I feel wiped out, and beaten up, and I'm looking forward to a well-earned leave of absence from this dumb course that my life seems to have taken as of late.

1 Comments:

Blogger H said...

I think we are on similar courses. The only way to describe the one I am on is to simply sit motionless and silently scream at everyone. And then I play Wii bowling.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home