Friday, October 19, 2007

New Ideas for Old Souls

If you say so.
















Review of the show in Idaho. Lights are better than potatoes, it would seem.

Is that the face of a 28 year-old?
















It was a nice birthday. You have to be a real bastard to hate getting presents.

















I spent most of my day in Seattle, in a soundproof corner suite out of the rain with a hell of a view.














Lexi came up, and is riding down to SF with us. We had a quiet one involving sushi and henry miller. It'll be nice to have a pal out on the road for a bit. I always like having someone acknowledge that it can be pretty trying at the best of times. It's not a game. Or is it?














All of this cold, damp weather has got me down a bit. Dave says that LA is having a heat wave. I'll be looking forward to it. I hate the goddamn winter.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday scruffy

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home