Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Epitaph


















Weenie Roast. Orange County's finest gathering.















The sky was as beautiful as a dog's ass, and just as dirty.
















The backstage was begining to look as if Guitar Center threw up everywhere.


















There was only one thing left to do. That's right:
















Interpol showed them what for. It was a good one.














On Sunday, the day I flew home from LA and put the nail in the coffin of this last bunch of shows, I went to go see my old friends Albert Hammond Jr. I consider the band and crew and all those associated to fall under the Albert umbrella. (The preemptive text on my phone keeps telling me that I am going to see 'Albert Hamster Jr.', but that's beside the point.) It was a good time, as always.















It was great to see everyone. Great to have Jamie back in SF for a day (happy birthday, by the way). Great to hear that Longwave has risen, not unlike a Phoenix from the ashes, to rock yet again. Great to know that Matt is, well, Matt. There is something to be said for consistency. The touring part is starting to grow these days. They have aquired an intern (not unlike the life aquatic) to push gear around. I can't wait to hear how this pans out.






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made you a present but I wont give it to you. You have to find it. Here's three hints...

YouTube
Anarchbutterfly
Fucking Hostile

Good luck cumquat!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home