Thursday, March 22, 2007

Cursed















I don't really know what it's all about. Tomorrow I meet the fourth lighting tech on this tour. Usually I have one guy who does the set-up for a month, maybe more. This will be the fourth guy in two weeks. They are just dropping like flies. One to illness, one to a death in the family, one to general malaise. I called the lighting shop and told them that if they keep sending them, I'll keep breaking them. On the plus side we have made a life-size cut out of the singer on which to project his face singing a song during the show. I give it about fifteen minutes before someone does something terrible to that thing.

















I just opened 2 kinder surprise eggs and got a sticker of a frog rapping and a plastic figuirine of a monkey doing kung fu. Sometimes I love Europe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home