Friday, June 09, 2006

No regrets...well maybe just a few.

I just got this email from my friend Andy.

" I was thinking about getting a DK logo on my forearm or maybe the Black
Flag bars on my shoulder. But after seeing this, I know what I am
gonna get. That Earth Crisis tattoo I have always wanted on my face."


















It reminded me of this billboard that seems to be popping up everywhere. It's an ad for smokes or booze or some sort of energy drink or what not. It's this guy's forearm with this tattoo that says "no regrets." It made me think that the first thought that enters someone's mind after getting a 'no regrets' tattoo is 'oh hell, I really wish I hadn't just done that.'

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Jamie said...

ugh! Can you imagine?!?! Needles that close to your face..... oh I just don't think I could EVER do that... heck I know I can't... I almost pass out when they give me a shot!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home